Charcast®7 panels are engineered, designed and manufactured by Gardyon. In a global agreement with International Paint LLC, Gardyon is the exclusive manufacturer of CC7.
Charcast®7 is specifically designed for maximum thermal performance, light-weight and rapid 'dry-fit' installation. This engineered panelled (or cast epoxy intumescent) material gives an alternative solution in areas where conventional spray or trowel fire protection application methods are not feasible or desirable.
This unique fire protection system can be installed quickly and simply over what is already there - bulkheads, underdecks, and structural members.
Charcast®7 has undergone an extensive fire test programme including jet fire testing up to 4 hours in accordance, with what is now the industry de facto standard, namely, ISO 22899. Certification from Lloyd’s Register is now in place, as well as ABS approval.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Versatility - Applicable to onshore and offshore facilities
- State of the art technology - Specifically designed for maximum thermal performance, light-weight and rapid 'dry-fit' installation
- Extensive testing includes:
- Jet fire ISO 22899
- UL 1709
- IMO Resolution A.753(18) (Plastic Pipe Protection - Level 1)
- NFPA 58 (hose stream)
- Lloyd's Register certification issued
- Research & development - Unique offering of engineering and design for individual applications
- Efficient to install - Panel system provides fireproofing in "ready-made" form with faster & less onerous installation, eliminating the need for grit blasting, priming, and liquid-applied materials which require restrictive worksite conditions and expertise
- Can be installed quickly and simply over what is already there - bulkheads, underdecks, and structural members, and can be done in virtually any climate & weather condition, day or night
- Allowance for future inspection and maintenance
- High durability & weatherability - Proven field functionality with decades of use in harsh offshore environments
- Long term reliability & environmentally suitable
- Installation and operational life cycle value added
STRUCTURAL STEEL SECTIONS
- Sections: "I", "H" and Hollows & Tubulars
EQUIPMENT & FITTINGS
- Cable Trays
- GRE Spools